Wednesday, 14 December 2011

Ho ho ho!

Ho ho ho! 

As it's almost Christmas time and as this may be my last post until then, I would like to wish you all a very merry Christmas!
I know from personal experience that it's extremely easy to forget what Christmas is really about. There are just so many things to distract you, presents, Christmas dinner, friends and family, to name a few. My family isn't the most religious and as hard as I am trying to change that, it's not happening quickly. I know that until last year Christ wasn't on the top of priority list come Christmas. And that is because it's the way I was brought up: Christmas is for family, presents and food. I now know that that's wrong. Contrary to popular tradition, Christmas is the time when we should be commemorating and celebrating the birth of our Saviour. It's hard to do that, though, when the people around you don't. I'm trying though, and I pray that you will too.

I was poking around on a blog I read, when I came upon this blog: the Journey . I clicked the link and started reading. I hope you will like Katie's message as much I as do.

 This is all I can think of to say at the moment, so I bid you farewell. Enjoy your Christmas and New Years, and don't do anything Jesus wouldn't do! 
xxx Emma