Green dresses, white socks, crowded hallways and hostel food are what await me. As you may have deducted, school starts on Wednesday. Woo hoo *rolling eyes*
We're going stationary shopping two days before school starts and going to the hostel one day before. Before we do any of that, though, we have to visit the family (let it be noted that this specific branch of my family decided that they were going to China for Christmas. Oh no, they don't have any family there). It was their turn to do Christmas lunch for my grandma, but noooo, China is way more exciting. Anyway, enough of my complaining.
Just this morning I was going through my old magazines and came across an article about positive thinking. Now I can be quite the negative thinker when in the right (or rather wrong) mood, so I thought I might as well give it a shot. I am now going to try my verrry best to think positive thoughts and I will let you know if it makes any difference.
In a weird way, I'm actually excited for school. I'm excited for new subjects, old friends and hockey. Most of all, I'm excited for Alpha (a little Christian group) and VSCV (UCSA). So yeah, I'm quite excited.
PS. Sorry I've been away for such a long time, we were away from home. I had a very blessed Christmas and new years, I hope you did too.
Let Jesus fill your lives!
Love Emma