Lately I have been feeling quite negative about the fact that I am don't have a boyfriend. Many of my friends do have boyfriends or love interests and valentines day is approaching, so that doesn't help me any. Then I was on a South African magazine's website and their readers write little blog entrees that you can read directly from the website. One of them was about loving yourself and being single. I immediately clicked the link and after reading the entry, I realized that the writer is right: I don't need a man.
I would like to encourage everyone who's single. You don't need a guy to be happy. Yes, I know it's hard, but it can be done with God on our side. Just pray to Him that you will find happiness within Him and within yourself. It takes time, I know, but doesn't everything in life take time? God will give us our Mr Right when the time is exactly that: right. ♥
Love forever, Emma
GOD LOVES YOU!