This week was my last week as a grade 9 (exams don't count) and it was really sad :'(
We had a huge class party today and it was pretty cool. We also did this cool thing, where my class spelled out 11/11/11, because we just think that it's cool and stuff. I shall post a photo later. We also did this thing where we form a nine (because we're in grade 9), but this was just some girls from my grade, not my class.
I feel so sorry for my sister, because she didn't make her primary school's prefect list for 2010. It really sucks because everybody thought she was a shoo-in and also because I was when I was here age. The only thing comforting her now is that she is second in her grade - how WOW is that?? I could only dream to do so well!! She is so extremely clever!
Earlier in the week someone I know wrote this on my Facebook wall:
Deuteronomy 31:6 (NLT)
6 So be strong and courageous! Do not be afraid and do not panic before them. For the Lord your God will personally go ahead of you. He will neither fail you nor abandon you.”
This really meant a lot too me, because I've been struggling with all kinds of things, like exam stress, stress for what situations I might find myself in this holiday and things to do with the boy (there has been no real progress, except we're on speaking terms again). This just showed me again that I mustn't be scared, but should trust God with every aspect of my life.
Last week we found out that one girl in my class's grandma has cancer and we prayed for her, and now it's going much, much better with her. We also prayed for my other friend's older brother, who needed a job, and the next day we found out that he got one! It really helps me to believe and to just improve my relationship with God, when I hear things like these, because it shows that He really does answer our prayers.
Anyway, here is our "nine" photo <3 :
PS it's not very good quality, sorry!
Emma, a believer of Christ
xx