Sunday, 13 November 2011

Well, this is depressing -.-

I'm feeling extremely depressed right now, hence the fact that something I had been hoping (a lot) for, isn't going to happen. :( It sucks, to say the least.

School ends next week Thursday and we (my friends and I) are planning this big get-together for a lot of our friends (and our crushes). We're all going to my friend's house at Sundays River Mouth and there's a festival there that weekend and I was hoping for all kinds of things. The boy was going to be there, you see. But now he can't come. I WAS HOPING FOR SO MUCH. I am now quite depressed. Ugh. Boys are stupid. I'm sorry if you are a boy. You're probably not stupid. Let me rephrase: Boys I KNOW are stupid. There, that's better. :)
 I know this has happened for a reason and I prayed about it ( a lot) and so I know that this is God's will, but that doesn't take away any of my disappointment. I was hoping to get to know him better and to be alone with him more and things like that. Huh. This is why I hate wishing and hoping. Because it ALWAYS ENDS IN DISAPPOINTMENT. 

Well, anyway. I'm starting exams tomorrow. Pray for me please. Thank you :)
Have a great week!
xxx May God be with you and your kin